From field notebooks and camera chips
We believe that your field notebooks and camera chips contain very valuable field information of
– Distributions , abundance and new sightings
– Check lists of species in protected areas and even in residential areas
– Mating, feeding, migratory, territorial and other behaviors
– Life history: eggs, larvae, pupa, nymphs, host plants and other hosts of insects
– Herbivory, nectivory, pollination and other insect - plant interactions
– insect pests, parasites and parasitoids of insects, predatory insects, predators of insects and more...
Bringing them to light as 'Short Communications' or 'Notes' will fill many gaps in research and conservation of Entomo fauna in Tropical Asia.
Read more: Author Guidelines