Journal of tropical Asian Entomology is a peer reviewed, open access and free (no page charges) journal published on a continuous publication model, which means papers are published as soon as they are accepted and ready. The journal has a particular interest in studies of tropical Asian insects but findings from all aspects of insects and related arthropods are welcome.
JTAE publishes research articles, short communications, review and mini-review articles, scientific notes and Checklists. The Journal also includes book reviews.
Articles, Reviews, Short Communications and Scientific Notes are invited on topics relevant to the journal’s focus, including but not limited to:
- Arthropod ecology, biogeography, population dynamics, behaviour, biodiversity and conservation
- Arthropod–host and vector–parasite relationships and other microbial-Insect Interactions
- Agricultural pests, stored product pests, forest entomology, wood product pests, biological control, integrated pest and vector management
- Social insects, beneficial insects, commercial insects and socio-economics
- Forensic & medical entomology
- Arthropod taxonomy, phylogeny & systematics, descriptions and morphology
- Physiology, Biochemistry, genetics and genomics of insects
- Methods in insect research
Read more: Author Guidelines